Monday, April 16, 2007

THE SEARCH FOR THE MILLION $$$ GHOST IS IN BARNES & NOBLE!

Whoa...we're in Barnes & Noble online finally! If you'd like to purchase from Barnes & Noble, visit this link!

Okay, okay, I know it's not the bricks and mortar store, but it's really cool to see it in their online store. We're on pins and needles waiting for it to go up at Amazon. I'll let you know when it does, but this journey is so far going great!

Heide has submitted the book to the New York Book Festival! I've been to New York, but never the book festival. It's being held on June 23, 2007 right there in Central Park. I cannot wait. Even if our book doesn't place, I'm going to get a t-shirt with THE SEARCH FOR THE MILLION $$$ GHOST emblazoned across the front and maybe it'll be good for publicity and people will ask me what it's all about!

Ahhh...New York...reminds me of that one time I went to New York about five years ago. Remind me to tell you about that experience. It was six months after 9-11 and the firemen still had the area blocked off. I have pictures which I'll send through, too. You weren't allowed to take pictures, so these are exclusive! Take my word for it; there were enough spiritual vibrations going on to knock you off your feet. Stay tuned for the story tomorrow!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home